14 March 2013

You've been Where?

Are they still alive?  I'm sure some of you are wondering where we've been.  Nothing exciting, I've been in B-E-D.  Yes, going on week number three of the "funky momma".  The kiddos have managed to recuperate, return to school and activities.  Momma, not so much.  I thought I was about done when it came back with a vengeance!  Suffice it to say, I am NOT enjoying myself much these days.  I am having a hard time remembering the last time I was this congested, if ever!  I am determined to conquer this and avoid any other illnesses for the next year or so.  Bright side?  It's not strep or flu!  Yaay!!!

So, in the hopes of recuperating sooner, rather than later, I am going back to bed.  I took some meds before I dropped the kids off at school in the assumption I would be right back in bed.  However, when I returned home from driving ALL the way to town (kids dragging ass) I noticed there were no horses in our pasture.  Yes, horses with the "s".  We have acquired another mare, for "free".  She's a fourteen year old Arabian.  She's a sweet girl and Belle has accepted her into the mix.  Pictures and stories and such to come later, when I'm not drugged up and half asleep.

Praying everyone is feeling well and happy.  Much love to you all.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment