26 March 2013

March Madness? Yes!!!

Hello All!  I apologize for my resent absence.  March has been a CRAZY month...March Madness ain't got nothin on the Woodsies!!!

So, I'm here to fill you in a little bit.  We have added to our farm, 1 horse and 17 chicks.  We are currently enjoying a beautiful day, which have been few and far between with the wind and cold.  I feel the promise of Spring and I could not be more excited.  I've been working on planning my garden as well as some building plans for a chicken tractor.

Nick had his 9th birthday.  He has been out with his new bike and soccer ball every chance he gets.  He has really needed to get out in the fresh air...we all have.  Did I mention it was beautiful today???  LOL

This week I'll be working on Easter plans.  Our house guests will be leaving soon and it's gonna be so lonely around here.  Brian leaves late tonight which means no more texting and calling when we want.  I think that's gonna be a hard one to deal with.  I won't be able to pretend he's just at work...  Let's hurry September-ish!

As always, when he's gone, I have lots of ideas for projects.  My first will be getting Nick's room back in order.  I also have some ideas for my kitchen and Lucy's room.  All in good time, right?  There are also plans for outdoors.  So, stay tuned and let's see what kind of trouble we can get into!

Much Love,

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment