15 February 2013

Say it With Me Now!

TGIF

YES, It's FRIDAY!!!  Praise the Lord!  It's been a crazy week and I, for one, am ready for a long weekend.  Our time with Daddy is growing shorter much faster than usual.  These extended trips are getting old and I'm ready to not have to go through it ever again.  Of course, I am thankful we've had a little more time together between this one and the last.  It's still a long time to be apart.  Our household always needs a period of adjustment.

That being said, I hope you will forgive the erratic postings for the next few weeks while we transition to a single parent home.  With all of the after school activities (cheer, basketball, wrestling) it may take me a minute or two to get us moving along somewhat smoothly.  I'll be putting A LOT of miles on the truck for the next few months...and so will Kyleigh...  LOL  Loving the early driver's ed and looking forward to not having to drive everywhere myself.  Yay!  Can I get I Woop Woop?!?

So, please forgive me for my altered attention span of .05 seconds, replacing my usual .07 seconds.  I promise I will be back on track eventually to entertain (bore) all of you.  Ha.  I will be working on some projects in the meantime and will share them as soon as I can.

P.S. Does anyone care to provide a doggy daycare?  I swear these boys argue more than my kids!  And the whining...don't EVEN get me started.  Ugh.  LOL

Thanks for reading.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment