13 November 2014

Hello, Again, Hello

Hey there!  I realize it's been quite some time since I've posted on here.  It's been a L O N G several months in the Woods home.  Last I reported, we'd had a bedroom update, a shed fire and some really awesome Volkswagen commercials.  I know, I know...but they really are overly amusing to me, I still watch them from time to time.

I'll try to remember most things that've happened in the last several months, it's been a big year.  I apologize for the lack of photos and such, I'm really one of the world's worst when it comes to pictures.  For Reals!  Just ask my parents...  sorry Mom, I really do intend on mailing out the kids' school pics... Soon-ish...

So, I'll post a little at a time for you all.  Hoping to gather a little more steam in the future and get back up in this "blog saddle."  Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment