06 December 2013

Catching Up

We've made it to December, fairly quickly I might add.  The weather has been so nice and mild this fall, that is, until the last week or so.  Today our forecasted high is -12*F, currently we are at -19*F with the "feels like" ringing in at -34*F.  I feel it's safe to say winter has arrived!

Over the last few months we have been fairly ridiculously busy.  We survived flag football, volleyball and cheer (still ongoing) and managed to squeeze in hunting as well.  It's been non stop!  There is always something to be done around here, always.  I'm trying to work on some of the indoors, painting and decorating and such.  Brian has a barn to work on for the horses.  Oh, did I not mention???

 HE'S HOOOOME!!!!!  

Finally!  We have the Man home, hopefully for awhile.  I am excited to get some of the bigger projects underway.  So far we have a dog house and a kitty house fashioned from re-purposed pallets.  The barn has been started but will obviously be on the back burner for the next few days, until we hit positive high temperatures out there!  The basement is also on the list of projects awaiting attentions.  I should probably decide on flooring and such soon.

I am also looking into some projects around the house.  Pinterest is full of ideas and I figured, why not give'm a go?  There are so many things I've pinned I figure it's time to try some of them out...at least the indoor ideas.

So, I thank everyone for stopping by.  I know it's been too long since I've posted.  Have a wonderful weekend.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment