07 July 2013

Hiiiieeeeeeeee

So, here I am again. It's been over a month since my last post, it's been crazy around here.  "Grannie" came to visit and spent three weeks, I'm not sure how she did it.  It was a busy few weeks but I still don't know if we really accomplished anything.  I did get some much needed sleep but it didn't come without the guilt of sleeping in while mom was up with kids.  Of course, now my schedule is completely off and I'm trying desperately to hop back on some kind of routine.

I'm "Baby Stepping" my way and I am hoping to be better about getting some posts going again.  We've added to our little farm and I've had requests for more pictures so I'll be working on that too.  I even took pictures while out and about with my mom.  I am certainly no photographer but I think the scenery helps make up for that.

See ya soon.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment