18 April 2013

Again, I speak too soon

Hello out there.

I should have kept my mouth shut but I just couldn't...I really thought we were home free.  Last night, Kyleigh found five of our chicks dead.  Not sure why but I'm wondering if they were forgotten at feeding/watering time.  They haven't had any problems and seemed to be super healthy and happy.  So, I shall refrain from boasting of our good fortune from now on.

We are still in the middle of a Montana spring.  Everything from low teens to mid 50s for our weather, depending on the day.  We are also having snow here and there but I am just grateful for some moisture.  I think I'd rather have the snow than rain right now, the rain would make a gross mess.  Today is beautiful, I will be happy for that!

In other news, our oldest, Kyleigh, has passed her written (computer) driving test and is now a legal permit holder.  It's gonna be so nice to have a break from the driving.  Really nice.  Now if we can just get her to embrace the stick shift...  I think she'll come around fairly quickly, being the only option.  So, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  LOL

Have a spectacular afternoon/evening.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment